As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mr Fothergills
Rocket Buzz All Year Round, Mr Fothergill's 13640 Vegetable SeedsMr Fothergills
- Easy to grow variety. Suitable for contained gardens. Good source of vitamin C. Sow outdoors spring, summer and under cover autumn, winter. Vigorous plants, flavourful and decorative leaves.
2. Thompson & Morgan
Cress, Gardener Gifts Salad Cut and Come Again Seed Growing Kit Gift Box, 5 Green Garden Garnishes to Grow; Lettuce, Coriander Seeds & Salad Rocket Seeds by Thompson & Morgan, Blood Veined SorrelThompson & Morgan
- Suitable beginner and experienced growers - all the seeds you need for a plentiful supply of salad crops. Everything you need to kick start growing your own salad seeds at home! save money and gain satisfaction knowing that you've grown your own salad leaves at home.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
Gardening tips; supplied with T&M's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds. All of our seeds are laboratory tested before sale to ensure the BEST GROWING PERFORMANCE and they are MADE IN BRITAIN. Our seed kits make the ideal gardening gifts for your green fingered friends and family.
Harvest a bumper of crop of salad leaves to add to salads and sandwiches. Kit contains a mixture of salad seeds; 1 x packet of lettuce valmaine seeds, 1 x packet of coriander seeds, 1 x packet of Salad Rocket seeds, 1 x packet of sorrel blood Veined seeds, 1 x pair of Garden Snips, 1 x packet of Curled Cress seeds, 5 x Plant Markers, 5 x Starter Growing Peat Pots, 5 x Peat Growing Plugs.
10 Pcs Seed Potato Rockets- Heavy Cropping Variety with White Flesh- Most Popular Variety- in Your Very OWN Kitchen Gardenschone
- When to plant: plant between january to may. How to plant: simply plant the tubers 10cm deep and 30cm apart and wait for tasty potatoes to grow in your kitchen garden. The seed potatoes you’ll get from us will be first class – GuaranteeD. We know how annoying it is if you plant something and wait eagerly for it to grow, only to find that it’s the wrong colour or form.
It is an easy to grow variety, planted and harvested nice and early will give heavy crops with a mild flavour. Contents: 10 x seed potatoes Rocket. Size: 30/45. Soil requirements: potatoes can be grown in virtually all soil types-Moist well drained soil is ideal.
Guarantee: these seed potatoes you receive from us should reach you in the best condition and be of top quality. The rocket seed potatoes when first released were the quickest bulking of all early potatoes.
This kind of cultivation is relaxed and stress-free for both gardening experts and beginners – PLEASE READ FULL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASE. Harvests ready to dig after 60/70 days or 10/11 weeks. When planting keep 45cm between rows. We have worked with our suppliers for many years to guarantee this. Create a beautiful garden: learning how to grow potatoes is worth taking the time to do, don’t miss out on the satisfaction and BIG flavours of freshly harvested homegrown potatoes – you won’t be disappointed.
4. Thompson & Morgan
Parsley, Coriander & Rocket Seeds by Thompson & Morgan, Herb Garden Seed Growing Kit Gift Box, 5 Traditional Tasty Herbs to Grow; Basil, GarlicThompson & Morgan
- If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Our seed kits make the ideal gardening gifts for your green fingered friends and family. Kit contains a mixture of herb seeds; 1 x packet of rocket salad seeds, 5 x plant markers, 5 x starter growing Peat Pots, 1 x Packet of Parsley Moss Curled Seeds, 1 x Packet of Basil Sweet Green Seeds, 1 x Packet of Coriander leaf Seeds, 1 x packet of garlic chive seeds, 1 x pair of Garden Snips, 5 x Peat Growing Plugs.
All of our seeds are laboratory tested before sale to ensure the BEST GROWING PERFORMANCE and they are MADE IN BRITAIN. Harvest a bumper crop herbs to add flavour and zing to your favourite dishes.
Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Suitable beginner and experienced growers - all the seeds you need for a plentiful supply of herbs. Gardening tips; supplied with T&M's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds. Everything you need to kick start growing your own herb seeds at home! save money and gain satisfaction knowing that you've grown your own herBS at home.
5. Mr Fothergills
Mr Fothergill's 22581 Flower Seeds, Sweet Rocket MixedMr Fothergills
- 60 cm growing height. Pretty flower spikes and a wonderful evening fragrance. Perfect in cottage borders, attracts beneficial insects. Attractive to bees and butterflies. A hardy perennial, flowers the year after sowing.
6. Simply Garden
Simply Garden Rocket Wild Fresh Vegetable Seeds Leafy Salad Grow Your Own GardenSimply Garden
- This variety produces an abundance of strong flavoured leaves which are perfect mixed with other salad greens. Grow your own seeds. Slower to grow than cultivated rocket. Planting guidance provided on each pack.
7. Just Seed
Diplotaxis tenuifolia, Just Seed Wild Rocket, 7000 SeedJust Seed
- All seeds packed and labelled with helpful growing information. Part of the "the difference is JustSeed" Seed Range. Genuine just seed branded products only supplied direct by JustSeed UK. Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registration AP23164.