As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
SIKA Jack 904 Bitumen Roof Felt Adhesive Everbuild Roof Felt Adhesive,Black,1 LitreSIKA
- High bond strength: Better for bonding roofing felt. Multi-functional: suitable for bonding to concrete, asphalt, metal, wood, roofing felt and much more. Available in 1 litre, 2. 5 litre, 5 litre and 25 Litre tins. Better sealing properties: Suitable for sealing roofing felt laps and bonding chippings to final layer of felt.
Better flexibility: Provides a tough but flexible film which hardens and softens with changing temperatures. Chemical and water resistance: Resistant to most salt solutions, dilute acids and alkalis, water and alcohol.
5 Litre, Everbuild 904 Black Jack Roof Felt Adhesive | High Bonding Strength, Bonding Roofing Felt to Metal, Wood and ConcreteEverbuild
- Better sealing properties: suitable for sealing roofing felt laps and bonding chippings to final layer of felt. Suitable for use as a gritting solution for roofs with up to a 10° slope.
The roof surface should be clean and free from dirt, dust and all loose debris. Chemical and water resistance: Resistant to most salt solutions, dilute acids and alkalis, water and alcohol.
Also suitable for use as a cold gritting solution. Black jack is a cold applied, concrete, metal, black oxidised bitumen based adhesive used to bond roofing felt to itself, asphalt, wood and similar surfaces. Better flexibility: Provides a tough but flexible film which hardens and softens with changing temperatures.
|Height||23.5 cm (9.25 Inches)|
|Length||18 cm (7.09 Inches)|
|Width||18 cm (7.09 Inches)|
Multicrete Roof Felt Adhesive, Bitumen Bonding Roofing Felt 5 litresMulticrete
- Coverage: approximately 2m² per litre. Colour: Black. Bonding chippings to flat roofs. Bonding roofing felts to metal, timber, concrete and asphalt. Lap Cement.
SUPAFLEX Bitumen Roof Felt Adhesive Shed Roofing Pitched Summerhouse Glue 5ltrSUPAFLEX
- Coverage as a roof felt adhesive: 06 - 08 litres per m2. Can be used as a cold gritting compound to bond chippings. Used as a bonding agent to create a strong seal to apply all types of roofing felt onto your surface.
Size: 5ltr. Coverage as a gritting adhesive: 3mm chip: 07 litres per m2/ 10mm chips: 09 litres per m2. Suitable to bond roofing felt onto metal, concrete, timber, and sealing felt lap. Quick and easy application.
|Height||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
|Length||17 cm (6.69 Inches)|
|Weight||5 kg (11.02 Pounds)|
|Width||17 cm (6.69 Inches)|
5 Litre Bitumen Felt AdhesiveMASTERBITUMENS
- Sealing roof felt laps. A strong final bond to roofing felt. Cold applied roofing felt adhesive. Use as a gritting solution to bond chippings to flat roofs. Bonds all types of felt to metal, timber and concrete.
|Height||23.2 cm (9.13 Inches)|
|Length||17.8 cm (7.01 Inches)|
|Weight||4.84 kg (10.67 Pounds)|
|Width||17.8 cm (7.01 Inches)|
Suitable for Bonding Mineral Chippings to Bituminous Surfaces, 5 Litre, Bond It Felt Adhesive | Cold Applied Roofing Felt Adhesive for Bonding and Lap Sealing of Roofing FeltBond-It
- Allow the adhesive to become tacky to touch typically 15 minutes to 1 hour then place the roofing felt into position. Felt adhesive can also be thinned with 10% white spirit and be used as a priming coat or gritting solution.
All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease, oil and any loose material. It may not be used over tar based products. Apply on the roof area with a mop, squeegee or stiff brush.
A cold applied, heavy-duty adhesive for bonding all types of bituminous roofing felts to asphalt, solvent-borne, felt, metal and concrete. Application by brush, mop or squeegee. Remove any organic growth using a fungicidal wash such as MOULD STOP.
Allow the adhesive to become tacky to touch typically 15 minutes to 1 hour then place the roofing felt into position. Do not exceed guideline coverage rates. To avoid thickening in cold weather, store Felt Adhesive overnight in a warm room prior to use. It can be used for bonding mineral chippings to bituminous surfaces.
25 Litre Bitumen Roof Felt AdhesiveMASTERBITUMENS
- Use as a gritting Solution to Bond Chippings to Flat Roofs. Bonds all types of Felt to Metal, Timber and Concrete. Cold applied Roofing Felt Adhesive. A strong final Bond to Roofing Felt. Sealing Roof Felt Laps.
|Height||46 cm (18.11 Inches)|
|Length||30.2 cm (11.89 Inches)|
|Weight||26 kg (57.32 Pounds)|
|Width||30.2 cm (11.89 Inches)|
Black, Butyl Based Sealant and Adhesive for Roofing, 295 ml, Everbuild Everflex Roof and Gutter SealantEverbuild
- Can be used to fill and seal gaps or cracks in roofs, to joint seal gutters and down pipes, to stick down loose roofing felt and much more.
Size: 310ml. Suitable for application in most conditions and can even be applied during heavy rain. Adheres to most common roofing materials such as bitumen, felt, metals, asphalt, slate and wood. Apply using a caulk, sealant / adhesive cartridge application gun, we recommend the Everbuild Power Pro Heavy Duty Sealant / Adhesive Cartridge Applicator Gun.
Brand: Everbuild. Roof and Gutter Sealant. Finish is semi-drying to enable it to withstand some movement and stretch that is likely to occur with changes in temperature over time.
|Height||23 cm (9.06 Inches)|
|Length||4.9 cm (1.93 Inches)|
|Weight||0.49 kg (1.08 Pounds)|
|Width||4.9 cm (1.93 Inches)|
Standard Grade Shed Roofing Felt Green Mineral 16.4 x 3.2ft 5m x 1m with 13mm Galvanized Roofing Nails Pack of 50 Included | Heavy Duty Premium Roof FeltNOVECRAFTO
- Durability - this heavy-duty roofing felt for sheds is a fine mineral finish roofing felt with a protective and decorative mineral finish to withstand harsh environments, Upper surface finish - mineral granules. Nails included - green mineral shed felt is easy to install using included shed felt nails, yet we reccommend additional fixing glue / blackjack to create waterproof effect.
Whether you're a diy enthusiast or a professional roofer, our roofing shed felt is an exceptional choice for any shed or outbuilding project.
Place the felt on the shed roof and tack it in place with the nails. A garden shed roofing felt is a high-quality mineral basedfelt for shed roof that offers both durability and style. Weight of one roll of felt for shed roof is 19. 8 lbs 9 kg. Coverage 53.
8 ft² 5m². Better tear resistance - a roof felt can be used as a single-layer roofing product and has better tear resistance than traditional membranes. Every roll will come with 13mm galvanized roofing nails pack of 50 included so fewer worries for you. Every roll will come with 13mm galvanised roofing nails pack of 50 Technical data - green modified mineral shed roofing felt heavy duty material has a life expectancy of 5 years with minimum roof pitch: 20° and the shed roofing felt roll sizes: L 16.